Thursday, 8 November 2012

R. Orthodox Church Family Altar

Here is our family church altar which we use for communion. Although not a R. Orthodox I do have a fascination for its imagery.

Here I have used:
4 altered art projects:
   * a shrine
   * an altered art canvas
   * a St Peterburg's Russian Orthodox model church
   * an Altered art book
   * an ATC swag




I have used here different materials and have inlaid diamantes onto the floor area where a R. Orthodox plate and mini cups are.

Props I have used:
   • R. Orthodox mini cups and plate
   • R. Orthodox mini drawer cabinet
   • Celtic Cross
   • Bell
   • Incense holder


Materials I have used:
   • flowers
   • embroidered crosses
   • beaded trim (lots of it)
   • Mamelok relief die cuts of angels
   • Patches of stuffing for clouds
   • Bling

Below is the ceiling of the altar looking up.



















No comments: