Saturday, 13 March 2010

Atlantis Scene: Jule Verne 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea



Gradually getting the last of my toy theatres scenes finally finished. It takes me awhile as I need to have the inspiration and get up and go to start the altering of these scenes.

In the meantime enjoy what I've done (I'll have some other photos soon to put up) but these will do for now.


I'm not sure about the acetate background to the first panel, it kind of almost looks like the diver has a halo. I may yet re-alter that.

These images  below were before shots with the acetate not cut into.

2 comments:

Tristan Robin said...

oh, my - you are too clever by half!

This is simply wonderful. What a delightful concept - and so skillfully arranged and composed. I love it. I would never have thought of this as a toy theatre theme - and, yet, it's absolutely perfect!

Brava!

Paula said...

Ahhh this can't be my credit, it really goes to my illustrator Guy Horton for doing such wonderful work for me.