This is a collaborative project by myself, Erin and Anthony. Anthony has made the props (i.e. the cardboard boxes with the background scenery), Erin has made the cut out illustrations; and me well I've used further cuts outs from an old second hand book, and also added all the embellishments (dried flowers, jewellery items, embroidered items, etc).

These dioramas are art ones, in that things have just been added to create scenes at the designers/artist's (that's me) whim.
First one is Alice pointing to the rabbit going to the hole (but also there are other scenes of the rabbit and Alice still on that diorama so you are forced to develop several images from the one image).

Second one is Alice falling down the rabbit hole and seeing many doors, plus under the table and seeing the bottle with drink me on it.







6 comments:
Hi ya!
these look great. We're all in Alic mode by the looks of it!! Great colour ,positioning & depth. Do they have light?Love the pocket watch btw
Rainey
this is just enchanting! I love the multiple-scenes-in-one-piece concept!
It's also good to see you post again!
As a real Alice fan, I'm so glad that there are many artists being inspired by the new Tim Burton flick and creating Alice projects!
♥´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*´¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´♥ Tristan ♥
see this only now....it is great !! congratulations.. really cool!
Thank you guys for commenting it is really encouraging knowing at least some people are noticing my indulgent hobbies. :)
Loveeee your idea! My son and I are working on an AiW book project for his English class and we are definitely getting inspiration from your lovely diorama!
Hi Digna I'm glad you and your son and enjoying working on your projects. I often get inspiration by looking at other people's work.
Post a Comment