Friday, 10 July 2009

Winnie the Pooh Loves Emma!

Yes, it's true Winnie the Pooh has finally fallen in love with Emma, my stepdaughter.
Emma is turning 21, and she still adores Winnie. So to celebrate her occasion, I got a large board and covered it with ripped up pages from a Winnie the Pooh book I had bought second hand, cut out images of her as a child, to be included in with the stories; and then finally added flowers and what nots, and put in other photos of her nestled within the flowers.







Products used on this are Jolee's Boutique Winnie the Pooh stickers, Prima flowers, Kaiser Fusion Felt flower borders, Winnie the Pooh embroidered motifs, and Cricut diecut Winnie the Pooh shapes.

3 comments:

Tristan Robin said...

adorable! that must have taken hours and hours!

Paula said...

It took me one whole evening, after midnight and beyond ... once I got going I couldn't stop and I had to make sure I had it all finished so she could get it framed.

Lici de Souza said...

Ohhh he's so cute and she' so beautiful!!