Tuesday, 23 June 2009

Reminiscing the Acorn Fairies - triptycht

It was autumn and she looked outside the broken window pane (there I've used mica strips) and could see her sweetheart's parent's olive grove in the distance. She had just come back from church dressed in her pretty blue Sunday best.

Next minute, he appeared from no where. "I saw you from afar off, I've been collecting acorns for you Miss Sara."

The fairies nearby were smiling to each other, happy that they have arranged a collection of acorns for John.

Then one day Sara went back into the garden, reminiscing about her time with John. And there she saw the basketfull of acorns and picked them up.

This is displayed as a triptycht piece with a very simple story line.

1 comment:

Lici de Souza said...

The close up of the mica sheet really does make one think of a broken glass window.