
Some characters from Commedia dell' Arte. I'm not quite sure what to do with this piece yet, it seems to be lonely, it may become a scene for a toy theatre piece, so watch this space!
A curation of photos and delightful musings from myself as a Mixed Media/Assemblage Artist, Collage Illustrator, Author, Designer and Poet/songwriter --- inotherwords - my leisure!


5 comments:
lovely assemblage - and terrific images!
Thank you. I'm going to try and incorporate this into some theatrical scene (toy theatre) seems it is drama afterall. Just need to find some time.:) Paula
It looks like program cover material for a theatrical production to me. jmho.
I'm not yet quite sure where I am going with this one yet, inspiration has gone on me, perhaps I will relegate it to program cover material.
Re-worked this image and ended up making an altered art toy theatre scene.
Post a Comment